martedì 24 gennaio 2012

B A G . It's not only a women thing!

Today I'm inspired and really euphoric so I started thinking about the strange relationship between boys and bags. I totally love messenger and shoulder man bags and I think that a clutch can be worn also by an elegant and charming man (and he has not to be gay). Man handbag (or purse in AE) was revived by designers in the 1970s in Europe. I think they are useful and really fashionable even if you use it only to go to school. I don't know why they are so unpopular among boys, maybe because they associate bags to women. In my opinion a bag can save your life, because you can put in it whatever you want and it's very practice when you have to stay out all day. 

Below you can get an idea and get inspired if I convinced you to buy one!



Burberry


Bill Amberg Full Grain Leather Messenger Bag


Louis Vuitton Keepall



Mulbery Albert Leather Holdall


Gucci Leather clutch


Gucci Leather Bag


Prada Leather Shoulder bag

You can find something cheaper at Zara, Fred Perry or Pull&Bear, but if you want to shop online I recommend you Jack Wills! Here you can find some cheaper bags:


Zara 79,99 EUR


Pull and Bear 29,99 EUR



Fred Perry 65,00 EUR

Jake.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento