mercoledì 25 gennaio 2012

jazz clubs and trouser-suits.

On monday night I went to the jazz club in my city. I had already been there in the past: the place is an old round tower divided in two levels: the club where musicians exhibit and the pub/restaurant downstairs. The atmosphere is very intimate and chic, there are a lot of artists and cool people. By the way, I hadn't no idea of what wearing! I tried a lot of clothes, but there wasn't anything suitable for the occasion ... until I found my favorite sweet trousers: black, elegant, very similar to men one's. The problem was magically solved: I combined them with a pale pink blouse with draped ruffles and a peach boyfriend blazer. Then a simple horsetail, a necktie, heels and my black clutch. The outcome was totally amazing! It reminded me the androgynous look launched by Yves Saint-Laurent and then by Giorgio Armani: I consider it not only elegant and comfortable, but also really really sexy, from Marlene Dietrich in 30's to Beyonce in her recent music video of 'Love on Top'.
Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures that would let you see my outfit that night, but I'll make some as soon as possible. By the way, I just wanted to share with you some "trouser-suits inspirations" .. this outfit is perfect for so many occasion, so enjoy it!







Ottie

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento