domenica 22 gennaio 2012

• Staff Intro •


Well, we’re a little excited because this is the first official post in this blog. We guess we should start with a proper presentation. So, here we go:


WHO: Jacopo aka Jake, 18 years old.

WHAT: high school student, fashion writer for ABEST. I’m in love with foreign languages, I love travelling and meet new friends all over the world. I swim, I go to the gym in order to keep me fit, I like hanging out with friends, but I prefer going to parties! I love shopping and admire shop windows.

WHEN/WHY: I don’t know when I started to appreciate the world of fashion, maybe the passion for fashion was inside me since when I was born.

WHERE: I live in a pretty little city in northern Italy called Ferrara. It’s very beautiful and packed of ancient buildings, but people are very unfriendly.


WHO: Ottavia aka Ottie, almost 19 years old.

WHAT: high school student. I attend a drama course, play tennis and love doing all the stuff that young people do (hanging out with friends, going to parties and so). I love writing: I'm trying to write my first novel, but I think it will be a painful (!) and long lasting project. Last but non least, I've got a passion for fashion.

WHEN/WHY: In my opinion, fashion is not only wearing a dress from the latest collection of an important fashion designer: fashion is the expression of the contemporary society, of its needs, of the current culture, of people themselves. Nowadays fashion is the combination of all the aspects of society: it is the synthesis of human being. When did I become interested in fashion? Well, I'm pretty sure I become interested in it the first time I bought something to dress by my own.

WHERE: I'm from Turin, also known as “little Paris”. It's a charming city surrounded by mountains and I really miss it. Now I live in Ferrara: it's very nice and not so far from seaside. I love its medieval architecture!

We would also like to introduce you an important member of our “staff”: the official photographer. We thanks her of accepted working with two crazy guys like us .. We think readers will love her works!

WHO: Viola, 18 years old.

WHAT: high school student, photographer amateur. I like swimming, reading, hanging out with friends, love trash TV (jersey shore) and my favorite food is “pasta alla carbonara”. I’m pretty good at doing massages. Of course, I love fashion and taking pictures of cool people.

WHEN/WHY: My passion for photography started two years ago. I love photos, because for me they’re the substitute of memory and are extremely important for remembering.

WHERE: I live in Italy, where the landscapes are wonderful, there are a lot of art attractions and most people have great taste in fashion, except in the city where I live.



We will publish our articles as soon as possible in order to get in touch with other fashion addict on internet and to help people who don’t know anything about fashion  to look fabulous with our tips!


So, stay tuned guys!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento