venerdì 27 gennaio 2012

A stunning Japanese designer.

Nowadays Japan is very popular in Occidental world, not only for its amazing customs and traditions. Japan is fascinating also for its fashion designers. In my opinion Issey Miyake is one of the most popular and established fashion stylist in the world. His clothes are really simple to wear and the lines as well. I love his latest show in Paris, where he presented his F/W 2012/2013 Men Collection. The men’s design team at Miyake created the illusion of layering via a variety of techniques: assembling checked cloth like pieces of a puzzle to produce wavy patterns; and dip-dying check flannel jackets and trousers using a traditional Japanese technique. I really love his trousers, they are pure and comfortable. I liked shirts and jackets but not coats. If you made trousers SO SIMPLE, you cannot exaggerate on coats color and its fabric textures. What I totally appreciate is an oversize coat similar to a poncho, the color and lines are really fashionable and glamourous. I also love coats with large metal studs, STUNNING!

Below you can watch the entire Issey Miyake's fashion show brought to you by FTV and looks I prefer the most.


















Jake.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento